Get to know Walter B., president of The Colony, Southern California’s premier HOA senior 55+ most active community.
1. Why did you choose to partner with Associa?
WB - Because they emphasized personal relationships.
2. What makes Professional Community Management stand out from other management companies?
WB - They want partnerships and desire to make an investment in their clients.
3. How has partnering with Professional Community Management improved your community?
WB - It has kept us on the “cutting edge” for managing HOAs.
4. What goals have you been able to achieve since partnering with Professional Community Management?
WB - Constant update of all CC&Rs, financial solvency, re-furbishing our clubhouse, and get us where we need to be in today’s marketplace.
5. What advice would you give to other Professional Community Management clients?
WB - If you want a partner and not lip service, or if you want long-term service, not a one-year bandage, you want Associa.
6. What would you tell someone who is considering partnering with Associa?
WB - Know what you want. Explore the marketplace to see what management companies offer. The choice will be evident.
7. How long have you been on the board?
WB - Nine years, and seven as president.
8. How long have you lived in the community?
WB - Since 1995, with a four-year exception.
All responses were published with consent.