Spring Maintenance Newsletter
Welcome to Associa OnCall’s Spring Newsletter!
Associa Community Group is excited to share some information regarding seasonal services it offers, as well as some projects that it has completed. Keep Associa OnCall in mind for any and all upcoming projects.
Did You Know...
You're probably aware that we can help with:
- Pre-paint Carpentry Inspections
- Power Washing
- Exterior Painting
But did you know that we can help with these services, too:
- All Homeowner and Association Plumbing Needs
- Fire Watch
- Community Lighting Inspections
- Dog Station Services
- Bulk Debris Removal from properties
2021 Spring Creek Pool Deck Maintenance
Last year, we worked with one of our communities in Charlottesville, Spring Creek Community Association, to complete repairs to the clubhouse pool deck. They were having water leaks under the concrete and the surface was failing.
The association had investigated how to make the needed repairs for over two years. Associa OnCall was able to work with their architect and put a plan together. Don Valcourt, area supervisor, and his team worked with the manager and onsite manager to compete the project well in advance of the pool opening. The association had received other bids, and we were able to help save them over $25,000. Here are some of the repairs we made:
- Cut out and removed needed concrete
- Repaired the leaking water lines
- Poured and finished new stamped concrete
- Re-surfaced concrete
- Painted entire pool deck and balcony
- Applied new caulking around pool