Community association members are expected to pay assessments, maintain their homes, and abide by rules and guidelines. Failing to comply can put homeowners at risk of a violation. Some of the top frequently asked questions about HOA violations include:
- Why Does an HOA Have Rules?
- What’s an HOA Violation?
- What’s a Violations Policy?
- What are the Most Common HOA Violations?
- How are HOA Violations Reported?
- What Happens After a Violation is Reported?
- How are Violations Contested?
- How Do You Encourage Voluntary Rule Compliance?
As long-standing leaders in the industry, Associa believes that rules should be necessary, clear, effective, and reasonable. When community members understand the rules, they’re more likely to follow them and avoid violations. Click below to download our FREE ebook to discover the answers to these frequently asked questions and much more.