Community success begins with board education.
At Wilson Blanchard, we believe knowledge is power. To demonstrate our longstanding commitment to board education, we are offering a free seminar for new board members.
Our upcoming session will equip you with the resources, skills, and training you need to meet the complex range of demands facing your community. The most qualified and respected industry professionals will share their knowledge and best practices, preparing you to make informed decisions on behalf of your homeowners and help your community fulfill its potential.
• Top 5 Changes for Boards
• CAO Update
• Condo Authority Tribunal Decisions
• Case Law Update - By-law Voting Threshold
• Condo Insurance - How it Works
• Condo Insurance - Tips to Minimize Premium Increases
OUR GUESTS INCLUDE:
• Armand Conant, Deborah Howden & Patrick Greco of Shibley Righton LLP - Condo Group
• Mark Shedden & Tom Gallinger of Atrens-Counsel Insurance Brokers
Learn essential board member skills, ask questions, and engage with the professionals who are here to guide you every step of the way.
REGISTRATION IS FREE, BUT YOU MUST RSVP AS SPACE IS LIMITED TO RSVP@WILSONBLANCHARD.COM
About the AuthorVisit Website More Content by Associa Events